Shop for Other Practice Not Included Products
Add to Cart
Card Sleight Tutorials
This is a collection of video tutorials for individual sleights that Steven Youell released to his members only website in 2009. This is a standard definition DVD.
*The Cardini Multiple Shift: Almost any number of cards are controlled during an overhand shuffle. If the cards are selections, they will be controlled in the order in which they were selected.
* Ron Bauer's In Frame Control: A significant but easy improvement to a standard sleight.
* The Flicker Glimpse
* Ron Bauer's Two card Turnover Technique (T.T.T.)
* The Gravity Pop Out Move
* Ed Marlo's Flexible Switchout: One of the most deceptive slow motion switches/controls you'll ever see.
* Dai Vernon's Shuttle Cut Control (From the "Vintage Vernon" audio cassettes, not the version in Volume 1 of The Vernon Chronicles)
* The Top Change: Steven teaches it differently, demonstrates how to get away with it and gives a lesson on timing that you won't find anywhere else. You will never have to swing your arms wildly again.
* Buffing The Deck